Monday, October 3, 2016

Wk 1 EOC: My Voice

My name is Jathan T. Scotton and I am a Fashion and Retail Management professional. I’m a professional because of various qualities that I encompass. For instance, my attention to detail. When selling a particular garment. I always stay in the mind frame of how I would want to be treated as a customer or client. I inspect the garments as if I would be making the purchase. I feel for texture as well as fabric flow. I would also say I have somewhat of a business professional sense of style as well. I try to remain dressed as a gentleman. This includes clothing that fits, is in good condition, free from dirt or debris and no holes, burns, or burs. I have 10 years of management experience. I have managed millions of dollars’ worth of government assets without theft or major issues. Assets like helicopters, high mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicles (HMMWV), and mine resistant ambush protected vehicles (MRAPS). I have also managed many military personnel is stateside and international scenarios. The largest amount of personnel I was ever responsible for was just under 1500 Marines and Sailors in a battalion size element. I pay attention to even the most minor details. I keep my appearance in good grooming standard. I can manage personnel at the unit level as well as battalion levels. Also I’m trustworthy in managing million dollar items. All these qualities and skills are what I believe makes me a fashion and retail management professional

No comments:

Post a Comment